PART ONE: The Mandela Effect Quiz | PART TWO: False Memories
PART THREE: The Devil | PART FOUR: The Mandela Effect Quiz II
PART FIVE: The Multiverse | PART SIX: Quantum Computers
PART SEVEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz III | PART EIGHT: CERN
PART NINE: CERN II | PART TEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz IV
PART ELEVEN: The Matrix | PART TWELVE: The Matrix II
PART THIRTEEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz V | PART FOURTEEN: Time Travel
PART FIFTEEN: Project Pegasus | PART SIXTEEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz VI
PART SEVENTEEN: PsyOps | PART EIGHTEEN: Ascension
PART NINETEEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz VII | PART TWENTY: Parting Thoughts
We just delved into the world of CERN, exploring what exactly the organization is and what they have claimed their scientific endeavors are. Particle discovery, Dark Matter/Energy, Quantum Black Holes. Unraveling the mysteries of the Universe. Then we took a peek at the suspected darker side of their experiments. There's undoubtedly some things that would make people cast doubt on their benevolence, including — but not limited to — potentially taking credit for The Mandela Effect, or at least being aware of it. But as they mentioned, their scientists sometime get a little carried away with their humor, which they don't condone...
Tonight we wind down and engage in our fourth Mandela Effect Quiz. Check it out and see if the phenomenon triggers for you!
These first two questions revolve around song lyrics of some popular songs, which people have claimed have changed. As usual, these changes are fairly minimal, but it's very possible if you're familiar with them, you'll notice. I'll be posting the entire song after the question, so even though there is only a single change in each, I encourage you to listen to them all and rock out in the process!
1. Prince and The Revolution - Let's Go Crazy - In the first few lines, fill in the blank: "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to _____ this thing called Life."
2. Queen - We Are the Champions - What are the final words of the iconic song?
Are the songs exactly as you remember them or did you happen to notice anything different?
Variety is the Spice of Life
These next questions will revolve mostly around various brands/products and their logos, TV shows/movies, and art. Many will involve visualization, especially those involving art — as it is believed the names, logos, depictions have changed (again, through history) — which tend to be a little harder for some, but do your best!
3. What is the name and spelling of the popular Department Store still around today, its abbreviated form being JCP?
4. What is the brand name and spelling of an odor eliminator, its most recent commercials involving blindfolding unsuspecting participants and bringing them into disgusting environments that have been sprayed with the product for a smell test?
5. What does the German auto maker, Volkswagen, logo look like?
The Big and Little Screen
6. What is the name of the classic animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. featuring iconic characters such as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Porky Pig?
7. What is the name of the movie in which the actor/comedian Sinbad plays the role of a genie?
Answer ... Uh... if you find it, please let me know!
It's Probably Art
These final two questions definitely involve visualization. Some of you may not be familiar with the specific pieces and that's okay. If so, do your best to remember how each piece of art looks. We have one portrait and one sculpture.
Visualize the famous Renaissance painting by Hans Holbein the Younger of King Henry VIII:
Visualize the famous sculpture, The Thinker, by Auguste Rodin:
And that concludes our fourth Mandela Effect Quiz!
We will venture back into the various theories surrounding the phenomenon in the next segment. I'm a bit torn on which theory I will focus on next, but it just may involve some glitches...
PART ELEVEN: The Matrix!
Are you a fan of either/both Prince and/or Queen? Were the songs exactly how you remember them? Was there anything different? Were the various brands and/or products as you recall them? Especially in regards to their spellings and/or logos? Did you recall the name of the animated series as it is today, or slightly different? WTF is the name of that Sinbad movie?! Were you familiar with either/both the King Henry VIII painting and/or Rodin's The Thinker sculpture? Were you affected by The Mandela Effect at all during the process of taking this quiz? Let me know!