PART ONE: The Mandela Effect Quiz | PART TWO: False Memories
PART THREE: The Devil | PART FOUR: The Mandela Effect Quiz II
PART FIVE: The Multiverse | PART SIX: Quantum Computers
PART SEVEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz III | PART EIGHT: CERN
PART NINE: CERN II | PART TEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz IV
PART ELEVEN: The Matrix | PART TWELVE: The Matrix II
PART THIRTEEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz V | PART FOURTEEN: Time Travel
PART FIFTEEN: Project Pegasus | PART SIXTEEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz VI
PART SEVENTEEN: PsyOps | PART EIGHTEEN: Ascension
PART NINETEEN: The Mandela Effect Quiz VII | PART TWENTY: Parting Thoughts
In the previous segments, we examined some purported culprits of The Mandela Effect — our faulty memories and Satan. That seems like quite the jump in reasoning, but it doesn't end there. However, before we take on one of the most popular, supernatural conspiracy theories attempting to explain the phenomenon (one that may be a two-parter in and of itself), I wanted to offer more content that has been known to trigger The Mandela Effect in individuals. One that I just discovered last night, that really hit me hard.
Because people are always affected in different ways, with different subject matter, I'm including some cited references that I'm not completely familiar with, similar to The Holy Bible passage changes from last weeks entry. You'll notice that some of these questions have been sprinkled throughout this series, but not actually directly addressed, so this allows the chance to do so.
I've also decided that, like today, as I come across more information and new examples of The Mandela Effect, I will interject with another Quiz. This will offer breaks from lengthy theory entries and allow more opportunities for readers to find something that they may connect with, in regards to the phenomenon. Let's begin...
Would You Like Seconds?
Remember, only answer from memory! Also, make sure to watch the videos in their entirety (especially for quotes) or at least until the pertinent information is covered, and not just read the title of the videos!
1. When did Billy Graham die?
2. When is Thanksgiving observed in the United States?
3. What is the name of the American advertising mascot created to educate the public about the dangers of forest fires, known for his slogan: "Remember... Only YOU Can Prevent Forest Fires"?
4. In the fable/fairy tale, The Three Little Pigs, what does the Big Bad Wolf say/threaten after being denied access into their homes with: "Not by the hair of my chinny-chin chin!"?
5. In the Life cereal commercials of the late 70's/early 80's featuring a character named Mikey, when his brothers refuse to try the cereal, what did his brothers claim was the reason they passed him the bowl of cereal? "Let's get Mikey! _______"?
6. How many people were in the president's car during the JFK Assassination?
7. What color or colors is C3PO in the original Star Wars trilogy (Episodes IV-VI)? I apologize for the first (of 4) videos being a "mash-up/dub", but I couldn't seem to find the clip on YouTube. The footage is from the actual film Star Wars: Episode VI — Return of the Jedi, audio from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Hopefully I can find an actual clip that isn't part of a long montage.
Like I mentioned, a handful of these didn't specifically connect/ring true with me, but they've been cited enough that I wanted to include them. Again, what triggers the experience for one might not be what triggers it for another.
Many of these topics will be touched upon later in the series, specifically talking about discrepancies people cite. Along with "proof" in the form of what many refer to as Residual Evidence — traces related to various subject matter that have somehow, intentionally or otherwise, remained intact as they remember them, proving and giving credence to their experiences.
Before we get there, though, we have a few more theories to explore. Like the following, which breaches into the realm of sci-fi...
PART FIVE: The Multiverse
How many questions did you answer correctly? Which did you get wrong? If wrong, what did you remember the answers being? Did any of the questions/answers trigger The Mandela Effect for you? Discuss them below!